The mission of Cine Nomad School is to help students from film schools around the world write and make fiction and documentary films together, both in French and in English. Film crews are comprised of students from every school, and students never stay in their home country.
The programme gives students the opportunity to experience a different professional and cultural setting for 4 weeks and to share their imagination and spread their view of the world. At CinéFabrique, second-year students participate in the Ciné Nomad School programme for 2 months.
Since the programme began in 2017, around 60 shorts have been filmed by about 300 students in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, the United States, France, Nigeria, France, Myanmar, Morocco and Poland.
AN INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP
LE TEASER 2019
2020 Ciné Nomad School partners:
1. La CinéFabrique (Lyon, France)
2. L’Institut Supérieur de l’Image et du Son (ISIS-SE, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso)
3. Forever Group (Yangon, Birmanie)
avec la Participation de Myanmar MPO et du Festival MEMORY !
4. École Supérieure des Arts Visuels de Marrakech (ESAV, Marrakech, Maroc)
5. Alliance Française (Bangui, République centrafricaine)
6. National Film and Television Institute (Accra, Ghana)
7. Dar Al-Kalima University College of Arts and Culture (Bethlehem, Palestine)
8. Moscow Film School (Moscow, Russia)
Past programme partners:
– Lodz Film School (Lodz, Pologne)
– l’Institut des métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA, Cotonou, Bénin)
– Purchase College, State University of New York (New York, États-Unis)
– (AFFRIF, Lagos, Nigéria)
– Blue Nile Film and Television Academy, (Addis-Abeba, Ethiopie)
© Aung Myint Myat, Ali Mohamad, Maciek Edelman