Several short films directed by CinéFabrique students won festivals awards.
– César Simonot (2nd year, editing track) won the public choice prize of the Etrange Festival with Audi à la plage.
– Coline Costes (1st year, photography track) won the public choice prize (documentary) of the 2019 Lyon Young Film Fest.
– Vanda Braems (1st year, screenplay track) won the public choice prize for best short film of the Festival du film de Femmes de Créteil in march 2019 with La Boucle.
– Louise Courvoisier (1st year, screenplay track) won the 1st prize of the Cinéfondation during the 72nd Cannes Festival with her film Mano a mano.
The Cinéfondation promotes cinema schools works and young directors through about twenty films from all around the world.
– After winning the 2018 public choice award of the Festival 7e Lune with Giorni di Pasqua, Luca Renucci (1st year, Screenplay track) won the Veneto Film Network award, a supportive and promotive project for venetian cinema.