- Being aged 18 to 21 on December 31st of the registration year.
- Meeting the resource requirements to be eligible to social criteria- based scholarships which are granted by the Ministère de l’Éducation nationale, de l’Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche, or by the Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication (tax notice presented at registration).
- Living in the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region.
- No particular qualification is required.
- Admission is made based on the examination of your registration form (CV, cover letter, portfolio) by the Education Committee.
Registration dates to the Classe d’Orientation et de Préparation (orientation and preparatory class) are yet to be settled. You are invited to revisit our website in May to be informed of the application deadlines.